Monday, March 27, 2006

Lara Bars - nectar of the gods

Just a quick shout out to my new favorite food group: Lara Bars.

I'll be the first to admit that, like any food bar, they look a little sketchy. Go ahead - take a close look at your favorite bar, and honestly tell me you think it looks like it's going to taste good. That's what I thought.

Looks aside, the taste of the Lara Bar is phenomenal. The truly incredible thing about them is that they're all natural. The first time I read the ingredients I kept looking for the rest of the list. There wasn't any. Typically 5-6 ingredients, such as dates, almonds, apples, cinnamon, walnuts, etc.. And did I mention they taste great? Just the right thing to have as that mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.

I found mine at Trader Joe's after being turned onto them by a friend, but am getting ready to buy a few boxes from the Lara Bar website to spread around the office.

Try 'em, you'll be glad you did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home